UFW (Clear-cut Firewall) is an easy to make use of firewall application. Learn to setup firewall to your Linux desktop and methods to use other predefined modes.
You may also like
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano is a $99 Raspberry Pi Rival for AI Construction March 24, 2019
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano is a $99 Raspberry Pi Rival for AI Building March 23, 2019
- Nuvola: Desktop Song Participant for Streaming Services and products March 21, 2019
- How To Set Up a Firewall with GUFW on Linux March 20, 2019
- Solus four ‘Fortitude’ Launched with Vital Enhancements March 19, 2019