Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Rice Transplanter Market, 2020-2026” under Agriculture Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A rice transplanter is a specialized transplanter fitted to transplant rice seedlings onto paddy field. Mechanical transplanting of rice is the process of transplanting young rice seedlings, which have been grown in a mat nursery, using a self-propelled rice transplanter. In conventional manual transplanting practice, 8-12 labourers are required to transplant one acre. However, if a self-propelled rice transplanter is used, three people can transplant up to four acres in a day. According to Gen Consulting Company, global rice transplanter market is expected to reach USD 1,254.32 million by the end of 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 5.81% over the forecast period i.e. 2020-2026. Increasing rates of mechanization in developing countries is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Walk Behind Type Rice Transplanter, Riding Type Rice Transplanter. By number of row, the rice transplanter market is classified into 4 Rows, 6 Rows, 8 Rows, Others. On the basis of region, the rice transplanter industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
Request a free sample copy of Rice Transplanter Market Report @
– Walk Behind Type Rice Transplanter
– Riding Type Rice Transplanter
By Number of Row:
– 4 Rows
– 6 Rows
– 8 Rows
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
– North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
– Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
– Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
– Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
– South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the rice transplanter market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
– Asia Technology Co., Ltd.
– Changfa Agricultural Equipment Co., Ltd.
– CLAAS KGaA mbH
– Daedong Industrial Company, Ltd.
– Hebei Jinhe Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Iseki & Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Changfa Industry Group Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Tongyang Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu World Agriculture Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Jiangsu Yongtao Industrial Co., Ltd.
– Kubota Corporation
– Kukje Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Mitsubishi Mahindra Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
– Nantong FLW Agricultural Equipment Co., Ltd.
– Shandong Fu’erwo Agriculture Equipment Co., Ltd.
– Suzhou Jiufu Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
– V.S.T Tillers Tractors Ltd.
– Xingyue Group Co., Ltd.
– Yanji Transplanter Manufactory Co., Ltd.
– Yanmar Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
– To analyze and forecast the market size of global rice transplanter market.
– To classify and forecast global rice transplanter market based on product, number of row.
– To identify drivers and challenges for global rice transplanter market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global rice transplanter market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for global rice transplanter market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global rice transplanter market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
– Manufacturers of rice transplanter
– Raw material suppliers
– Market research and consulting firms
– Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
– Organizations, forums and alliances related to rice transplanter
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.