Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Organic Oilseed Farming Global Market Report 2020-30” under Agriculture category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Organic Oilseed Farming Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth And Change from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global organic oilseed farming market.
This report focuses on organic oilseed farming market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the organic oilseed farming market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample copy of Organic Oilseed Farming Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the organic oilseed farming ? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Organic Oilseed Farming market global report from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider organic oilseed farming market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The organic oilseed farming market section of the report gives context. It compares the organic oilseed farming market with other segments of the organic oilseed farming market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, organic oilseed farming indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Soybeans; Sesame; Rapeseed; Groundnuts; Sunflower Seed; Others
2) By Application: Household Consumption; Food-Service; Bio-Fuels; Others
Companies Mentioned: Archer Daniels Midland; Cargill; Bungee; Bayer; Limagrain
Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Major players in the organic oilseed farming market are Archer Daniels Midland, Cargill, Bungee, Bayer, Limagrain, Monsanto, Cootamundra Oilseeds, Burrus Seed, Gansu Dunhuang Seed, and Land O’Lakes.
The global organic oilseed farming market is expected to decline from $7.91 billion in 2019 to $7.90 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.08%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The market is then expected to recover and reach $9.67 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.96%.
The organic oilseed farming market consists of sales of oilseeds by farms that produce them organically without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides and genetically modified organisms.
The organic oilseed farming market covered in this report is segmented by type into soybeans; sesame; rapeseed; groundnuts; sunflower seed; others and by application into household consumption; food-service; bio-fuels; others.
The mechanical weed management method is gaining traction in the organic oilseed farming market. The most common problem associated with organic oilseeds is the growth of weeds that destroy the crop. To remove weeds non-chemically, Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy conducted a field experiment and has inferred that thermal and mechanical weed control alongside the bio-preparations in droughty years significantly reduced the number of weed seedlings in the growing seasons, namely autumn and spring.
Growing demand for organic oil extracted from organic oilseeds and its by-products is driving the organic oilseeds farming market. The increase in awareness about the harmful effects of conventionally produced oil on an individual’s health as well as on the environment is making individuals prefer the oil produced from organic oilseeds. The demand is not only for edible purposes but also to produce greener cosmetics. The by-products produced after the extraction from organic oilseeds are used as a high protein organic feed for animals reared through the organic way. For instance, in June 2019, five farmers of Scotland, with support from Scotland’s Rural Innovation Support Service (RISS) has launched a pilot project along with a feed processor to grow the first organic oilseed rape crop of the UK to meet the demand for organic protein feed for pigs. Trillium Organics is offering USDA certified organic skincare products made from organically produced ingredients. Their organic body oil is made with olive, jojoba and sunflower oils. Therefore, the growing demand for organic oil extracted from organic oilseeds and its by-products drives the organic oilseed farming market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.